I’m honored to have been nominated by fellow blogger Lisa Amaya of Life of an El Paso Woman to participate in the ‘My Very First Post’ challenge.
I created my music blog in early August 2015 and honestly didn’t know what to post at first. But since I created it basically for the purpose of fulfilling my fantasy of being the DJ of my own radio station, I decided to post my Weekly Top 10 Song list. The post, which I published on August 6, 2015, was titled “Top 10 for Week of August 9-15.” It was admittedly a pretty dull post but, hey, I had to start somewhere! Back then, I had exactly zero followers lol.
Here are the rules for this challenge:
- No cheating. (It must be your first post. Not your second post, not one you love…first post only.
- Link back to the person who tagged you (thank them if you feel like it or, if not, curse them with a plague of crickets).
- Cut and paste your first post into a new post or reblog it. (Either way is fine but NO editing.)
- Put the hashtag #MyFirstPostRevisited in your title.
- Tag five (5) other bloggers to take up this challenge.
- Notify your tags (don’t just hope they notice a pingback somewhere in their spam).
- Feel free to cut and paste the badge to use in your post.
- Include “the rules” in your post.
Please feel free to participate. Of course, there is no obligation! I nominate the following bloggers to participate:
1. RENEGADES – X Ambassadors
2. DREAMS – Beck
3. EX’S AND OH’S – Elle King
4. CAN’T FEEL MY FACE – The Weeknd
5. TEAR IN MY HEART – twenty one pilots
6. THE WOLF – Mumford & Sons
7. FIRST – Cold War Kids
8. BLAME IT ON ME – George Ezra
9. MOANING LISA SMILE – Wolf Alice
10. CRYSTALS – Of Monsters and Men